The End of it all The End of it all

SketchClock responds:

Orangebeef at the Movies Orangebeef at the Movies

Strangly Funny

Im not sure why, but I laughed my ass off. I loved it.

blek koffi blek koffi

Oh wow.

This is the stuff nightmares are made of. The graphics rocked and everything about it was funny and freaky.

[SG]~The Blue Wrath [SG]~The Blue Wrath

Huzzah!

You finished it! I was hopping you would.
Its an average you movie. Ok graphics, Great Song, And a rushed ending. Good job.

SrgLemon responds:

A rushed ending! You calling me a lire! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

[SG]~ Nova's Kidnapped! [SG]~ Nova's Kidnapped!

Kewl

Funny. The charectes are hard to understand (im guessing the leek is evil), but I guess you need to be in the group to know that.

iceblockshadez responds:

yes the leek is evil

Flash 2-The Game Flash 2-The Game

It was good

I liked it. The FBF wasn't bad and the idea is original. The gradient backgrounds hurt my eyes though. Good job.

-A Cry for Help 2- -A Cry for Help 2-

OMG!

Guess what? You didn't win. You will never win until the KK is destroyed and guess what. The KK lives.
About the movie. It had an frozen sprite with a mouth talking with speakonia. And you said you won.

Flash Stuff! Flash Stuff!

I liked it.

It was trippy, yet I had fun watching it for some reason.

mattuiop responds:

OOOOO!!!

Its the End of the World. Its the End of the World.

Its ok.

I have one thing to say. The gradient tool was overused for this video. Other than that great job.

Perform Perform

Ahhh classic barkquestion.

I loved it. The music, the art, the story, it was all good. Oh and I liked the plot which I understood. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the plot is that one person is selected to "fight" these monsters that were also people that had to fight monsters, but transformed into monsters when they lost. Am I right? Nice movie man.